- CCM GmbH and Zebra Group AS from Drammen in Norway have agreed a strategic co-operation for Norway.
- Bacoban® long-term surface disinfection is now use at the Kiro Gligorov elementary school in Skopje / North Macedonia, a very modern building and the first new school built in Skopje’s central area since 1969 that opened in 2019.
- CCM partner BeNano ehf. from Reykjavik in Iceland has opened a store with CCM products.
- GHP Magazine have announced the winners of the 2020 MedTech Awards. CCM has won the Award for „Best Long Term Anti-Pathogen Protection Solution 2020: Bacoban® & Innovation Award for Mobile Phone Disinfection Technology.“
- The new CCM Liquid Glass catalogue is online. The range has been extended with some unique products, especially in the field of stone sealing and marble protection.
- Searching globally for new technologies that will enhance and protect all of us in our daily lives. They are also advocates for Green Technologies.
- The testing was completed on a wide range of substrates, which are commonly used in the aviation sector.
- Embraer is the 3rd largest commercial aircraft manufacturer in the world. The company, which employs over 18.000 employees and has constructed more than 8000 aircrafts, recommends Bacoban® long-term surface disinfection for the sanitation of its aircrafts.
- We have received many inquiries for anti-fog coatings for glasses because lenses fog up very easily, especially in conjunction with protective masks.
Bacoban long-term surface disinfection for up to 10 days
Video of the Month
Mobile Phone Sanitizer
- Our coatings, which are based on sand, can be cleaned with water alone
- Our bio cleaner, which we use for pre-cleaning, is a multi winning technology
- Our packaging is designed to be 100% recyclable.
- Our aim is to offer technologies with the lowest possible carbon footprint