- EU Business News Magazine have announced the winners of the 2020 German Business Awards and CCM is amongst the winners.
- Laboratório de virologia Instituto de Biologia/Universidade Estadual de campinas in Campinas / Brasil did the test and the enclosed table shows the results after active corona virus was placed on test pieces which were coated with Bacoban®.
- The well-known Japanese online ship Evernew is selling the CCM LiquiGlas Mobile Phone Coating from now on.
- The „Biomedical Journal of Scientific & Technical Research“ published the research article „Preventing Spread of Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococci in a Hospital by Using a Nanotechnology-Based Disinfectant“
- Bacoben® long-term disinfection is now used in Queen’s Hall, built in 1959 and located in Port of Spain on a picturesque 3-acre site at the entrance to St Anns and Cascade.
- CCM GmbH and Aviationscouts GmbH from Lichtenfels/Germany have agreed a strategic partnership in the „Aviation“ field.
- Be Nano ehf. is the new representation for Bacoban® disinfection products in Island.
- CCM and Ciclo Med Do Brasil Ltds of Sao Paulo / Brazil have made an agreement about the representation of the Bacoban® disinfectant range in Brazil.
- CCM GmbH and WakeariNet Inc. from Tokyo in Japan have agreed an exclusive Cooperation in the field of liquid glass coating for mobile phones.
Bacoban long-term surface disinfection for up to 10 days
Video of the Month
Mobile Phone Sanitizer
- Our coatings, which are based on sand, can be cleaned with water alone
- Our bio cleaner, which we use for pre-cleaning, is a multi winning technology
- Our packaging is designed to be 100% recyclable.
- Our aim is to offer technologies with the lowest possible carbon footprint