Biosativa is a stunningly effective cleaning product. It is an absolutely non-polluting, water-soluble fluid which is straw green in colour.
It offers a range of valuable attributes. It is not harmful to surfaces , it is dermatologically harmless, 100% biodegradable and bio-compatible (no negative impact on plant, animal or marine life). In addition containers used to manufacture, transport and dispense Biosativa can be re cycled and re-used. Biosativa is a completely organic cleaner which uses a new form of tenside (agents that modify the surface tension of liquids.) The tensides in Biosativa, which are created in the most part from hemp oil and yeast, create highly active amphiphilic tensides (both hydrophobic and hydrophilic compounds). These novel tensides allow Biosativa to offer exceptional cleaning power as they reduce surface tensions to 30-20 mN/ms, thus enabling strong pollutants to emulsify to the extent that they are virtually neutralised and this of course reduces the environmental impact of cleaning. Normally only highly polluting cleaning agents can offer such values.
Biosativa is available in PE containers or environmentally friendly 5 liter glass bottles.
Ecological products for environmentally friendly cleaning
More Information & Videos
- "Biosativa application examples"
- "Biosativa Bio Cleaner cleans an oily industrial floor"
- "Floor Cleaning with Biosativa®"
- "BIOSATIVA (German)"
- "Cleaning with BIOSATIVA - Carpet Cleaning"
- "Cleaning with BIOSATIVA - Alloy Wheel Cleaning"
- "Cleaning with BIOSATIVA - Oven Glass Cleaning"
- "Cleaning with BIOSATIVA - Grease & Oil"
- "Cleaning with BIOSATIVA - Car Seat"
- "Cleaning with BIOSATIVA - Red Wine & Coffee"
- "BIOSATIVA cleaning a heavily stained cup"
- "BIOSATIVA cleaning a tea cup"
- "BIOSATIVA neutralizes oil"
- "BIOSATIVA cleaning garden furniture"
- "Grupo DPM (Portugese)"
International RecognitionBecause of its unique characteristics, CCM with BIOSATIVA was gold winner of the environmental “Green Apple Award” ("Europe 2012").
- The Green Organisation - Green Apple Awards 2012