More Information & Videos
- Flyer: Stone Coatings (PDF)
- Product Sheet: 620 Stone, Mineral, Concrete Coating + 7620 Penetrating Stain Protector (PDF)
- Catalogue: 704 Multi-Stone Coating - Stone, Concrete, Wood, MDF, Mineral Surfaces (PDF)
- Product Sheet: 7622 Eco-Stone Topographical Hydrophobic Protection & 8637 High-performance Protection for Monuments (PDF)
- Comparison Stone Coatings (PDF)
- Product Test: Anti-Mold Effect of 7620 Stone Coating (PDF)
P-OFF Urine Repellent Coating
Special nano scale coating which is highly suited to protecting stone work from urine. Prevent of urine penetrating and damaging the stone work. Makes cleaning a great deal easier and it also prevents lingering odour created by urine being absorbed into the stone work.
More information on request.
Marble (and similar calcite-based stone) is highly reactive to acids in both liquid and gaseous form. 7641 Hybrid Coating is a two-component high-performance coating technology that makes coated marble so resistant that e.g. lemon juice and wine will not soak into and/or damage the surface for 12 hours.
Our concrete additives are extremely well suited as hydrophobic concrete-additive for the manufacturing of paving stones, concrete slabs and prefabricated concrete elements. They improve concretes compaction, regulates the capillary properties of the concrete and reaches a durable reduction of water absorption. The final product is protected against rising moisture. They protect the concrete against limeefflorescences and against the growth of micro-organisms in the product (moss, algae, fungus) The final concrete-product remains vapour-diffusive. They minimises sticking to the stamp and sticking to the concrete-mixer by using a highly-effective non-stick additive.
Product Comparison for Concrete Coatings
|Hydrophobicity effect||yes*||very strong|
|Protection against lime efflorescence||yes||no|
|Prevents concrete-sticking in concrete mixer||yes||no|
|Prevents concrete-sticking of press-plunger||yes||no|
|Capillary regulating characteristic||yes||yes|
|Plasticising properties (reduces brittleness, less cracking)||yes||no|
|Highly stressable stabilization||yes||no|
|Frost and de-icer resistant||yes||yes|
* 627 is ideal for „flow“ concrete. It offers some degree of hydrophobicity but attain a strongly hydrophobic concrete one should use 8628.