Nano Scale Coatings
Products & Applications
Find out more about the different applications:
Mobile Phone Protection
CCM GmbH is the world’s leading manufacturer of “Liquid Glass” coatings for mobile phones. CCM supplies wipes and kits for private label customers in more than 60 countries.
The application of a protective layer of liquid glass to a phone is very simple and the advantages are:
- the mobile phone becomes very easy to clean (e.g. finger prints can be removed with a dry wipe or micro-fibre)
- the mobile phone screen becomes significantly more scratch resistant.
- the mobile phone becomes “biostatic”; bacteria find the surface to be inhospitable and so bacteria development is impaired
- you no longer need to use a clumsy and costly protection film
- no bubbles
- the application is super easy and quick
- suitable for all mobile phones include “Edge” models
Our Mobile Devices Coating has passed these TÜV tests:
- MSZ ISO 18593:2008: Microbiological Test
- MSZ 9640/41:1983 Scratch hardness test with spring ball rod
- MSZ EN ISO 15184:2013Pencil Hardness Test
- Sessile drop method Water-Repellent, surface tension, contact angles
- DIN 51 155 Impact Test
- ICP-MS MSZ EN ISO 17294-2:2005 Metal content of the wipes
- ICP-MS + XRF RoHs screening test
Product Performance Guarantee
Liquid Glass now offers coatings with a one-year Product Performance Guarantee warranty program under our Brand „CCM“ (available from January 2020) and for private label customers. This highly sophisticated package is powered by AIG one of the worlds leading insurance companies.
- Mobile Phone Coating with Product Performance Guarantee (product page)
- Product Sheet: Liquid Glass Mobile Phone Coating (PDF)
- Flyer: LiquiGlas Mobile Phone Coating (PDF)
- CCM wins the prestigious “Best of 2017” award.
- “901 Liquid Glass Phone Coating Kit”
- “904 LiquiGlas Mobile Phone Sanitizer”
- “Long-Term Disinfection for Mobile Phones”
- Daily Mail: Clean your phone as often as you wash your hands…
- Daily Mail: It’s enough to make you sick! Scientists reveal the disturbing amount of bacteria living on your phone, keyboard and even the elevator button in the office
- Time: Your Cell Phone Is 10 Times Dirtier Than a Toilet Seat. Here’s What to Do About It
- ScienceDirect: Bacterial contamination of cell phones of medical students at King Abdulaziz University
- Southern Phone: The Dirty Truth: Our Mobile Phones are Crawling with Bacteria
Mobile Phone Sanitizer
With the continued application of the coating a super thin layer of anti-pathogen liquid glass technology is deposited on the surface. After drying, this active layer will continue to kill the pathogens which are deposited on the surfaces; in addition the surface becomes easy-to-clean. This easy-to-clean characteristic increases after several days and also over the following months as each application will create a slightly thicker deposit of active liquid glass.
- Unique Long Term Phone Sanitizer
- Neutralizes pathogens (Bacteria, Viruses and Fungi)
- Quick and easy-to-apply
- Provides a super smooth surface
- Medical Grade technology, use in hospitals throughout the world
- Prevents re-contamination
- Product Sheet: 904 Mobile Phone Sanitizer (LiquiGlas) (PDF)
- CCM wins “Innovation Award-IT” for Smartphone Long-Term Disinfection
- Further information about the technology
|Application||very easy, simply wipe on and buff off||very easy, simply wipe on and buff off lightly||DIY-clean, apply with case and buff after curing||for skilled application||for professional application|
|Application termperatur||-25°C to 80°C||0°C to 45°C||-25°C to 80°C||-5°C to 40°C||+5°C to 35°C|
|Durability||up to 3 months||up to 3 months||approx. 1 year||up to 36 months||up to 72 months|
|Curing time||12 hours at 20°C (car usable after one hour)||5 min (car immediatebly usable)||12 hours at 20°C (car usable after one hour)||24 hours for water resistance, 6-7 days for abrasion resistance (car usable after 5 hours)||7 days at room temperature (car usable after 5 hours)|
|Scratch resistance||+||+||+||+ + +||+ + + +|
|ml per mid-range car||approx. 100 ml||approx. 100 ml||approx. 50 ml||approx. 50 ml||approx. 50 ml|
|Consistence||Emulsion, solvent-based (no waces or silicones)||Liquid, water-based||Liquid, alcohol-based||Liquid, multi solvent-based||Liquid, multi solvent-based|
|Resistant to frost||yes||yes||yes||yes||yes|
- Leaflet: CCM Liquid Glass Car Coatings - Q² Quantum Quartz (PDF)
- Product Overview: CCM Liquid Glass Car Coatings (PDF)
- Product Sheet: 7656 Plastics / Metal Coating (+ 7658 Concentrate) (PDF)
- Race Car Coating (news)
Car Glass / Mirros
- Product Sheet: 601 Glass Coating (+ 608 Concentrate) (PDF)
- Product Sheet: 7601 Super Glass Coating (+ 608 Concentrate) (PDF)
- Comparison Stone Coatings (PDF)
- Product Sheet: 620 Stone / Mineral / Concrete Coating (PDF)
- Product Sheet: 704 Stone / Concrete / Wood / MDF / Mineral Surfaces Coating (PDF)
- Product Sheet: 7622 Eco-Stone Topografical (PDF)
- Product Sheet: 7637 Monuments Stone (PDF)
- “Master Class Stone Coatings”
- “704-5 Multi Stone-Wood Coating – How it works”
- “Explanation Stone Coatings penetrative and topografical”
- “704-5 Concrete/Stone/Wood/MDF Coating”
P-OFF Urine Repellent Coating
Special nano scale coating which is highly suited to protecting stone work from urine. Prevent of urine penetrating and damaging the stone work. Makes cleaning a great deal easier and it also prevents lingering odour created by urine being absorbed into the stone work.
More information on request.
Our concrete additives are extremely well suited as hydrophobic concrete-additive for the manufacturing of paving stones, concrete slabs and prefabricated concrete elements. They improve concretes compaction, regulates the capillary properties of the concrete and reaches a durable reduction of water absorption. The final product is protected against rising moisture. They protect the concrete against limeefflorescences and against the growth of micro-organisms in the product (moss, algae, fungus) The final concrete-product remains vapour-diffusive. They minimises sticking to the stamp and sticking to the concrete-mixer by using a highly-effective non-stick additive.
- Product Sheet: 627-10 Concrete Additive (PDF)
- Product Sheet: 7628 HydroCrete Concrete Additive SiO² (PDF)
|Hydrophobicity effect||yes*||very strong|
|Protection against lime efflorescence||yes||no|
|Prevents concrete-sticking in concrete mixer||yes||no|
|Prevents concrete-sticking of press-plunger||yes||no|
|Capillary regulating characteristic||yes||yes|
|Plasticising properties (reduces brittleness, less cracking)||yes||no|
|Highly stressable stabilization||yes||no|
|Frost and de-icer resistant||yes||yes|
* 627 is ideal for „flow“ concrete. It offers some degree of hydrophobicity but attain a strongly hydrophobic concrete one should use 628.
For achieving excellent water, oil and dirt repellent properties when applied at the highest level of concentration:
- High Hydrophobicity + Oleophobicity
- Strong anti-adhesive properties
- Excellent easy-to-clean effect with regard to dirt and liquids
- Fibres are protected against the ingress of dirt particles
- Permanent (UV-stable, very resistant against abrasion)
- The easy application
- For 40-50 hand washing cycles
- No impairment of the appearance or texture of the substrate (thickness: 100-150 nm)
- Free of silicones, FCKW hydrofluorocarbons, teflon, solvents & propellant
- Home textiles (upholstery, furniture, carpets)
- Suede / leather
- Paper, cardboard
- Product Sheet: Textile & Leather Coatings (PDF)
- Product Sheet: Textile Coatings (PDF)
- FAQ: Fabric/Textile Coatings (PDF)
- Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 for CCM Textile/Paper Coating
Coating is breathable
Hot Stuff™ Textile Coating 8685without (left) | with (right)
- Suitable for application to a wide range of natural leathers
- Anti-oil and fats
- Ecological: VOC free
- Virtually imperceptible change of the original texture of the materials.
625 penetrative coating for leather provides protection against water ingress and staining on natural leather. The coating is designed to provide protection against staining from oil and water based staining agents but it should be noted that these agents should be wiped off the coated leather within 2-5 minutes.
It should be noted that all natural leathers are inherently dissimilar, some are very compact with a high oil content, others possess a very open pore structure with a low oil content and so the performance of the coating varies in respect to these inherent characteristics.
In addition some leathers may be protected with polymeric coatings and these may impede the coating from penetrating into the leather.
- Product Sheet: 7656 Plastics / Metal Coating (+ 7658 Concentrate) (PDF)
- Product Sheet: 7654 WB Rapid On (PDF)
- Product Sheet: 7660 „Polish“ for Plastics and Metal 2 in 1 (PDF)
Universal coatings are coatings which offer the same “very good” performance characteristics on every substrate. But for the highest level of performance we suggest the use of our „substrate specific“ coatings.
The universal coatings are perfect for consumers, easy to apply and very effective.
For further clarification, we divide our universal coatings into two categories.
We offer coatings for „non-absorbent/hard surfaces“, such as metal and glass, and coatings for “absorbent/soft” surfaces, such as stone, wood and fabrics.
For Non-absorbent / “Hard” Surfaces
|Application||673 silane-based||7675 SiO²-based|
|Glass / Ceramics||++||+++|
|Painted surfaces / car paintings||+++ (you can layer)||+ (you cannot layer)|
* Surfaces should be allowed to dry for 10 hours before being heavily used but if necessary they can be used within some minutes.
- Product Sheet: 7675 + 7678 Duo Glass-Metal (PDF)
- Product Sheet: 675 + 678 Universal Coatings for Non-Absorbent Surfaces (PDF)
For Absorbent / Soft Surfaces
- Product Sheet: 691 + 692 Universal Duo Textile-Stone (PDF)
- Product Sheet: 695 + 697 Universal Coatings for Absorbent Surfaces (PDF)
Graffiti Protection 7626
A one pack single coat permanent non-sacrificial coating giving excellent protection against fly poster and graffiti attack. The product allows easy repeated removal of graffiti by using water/detergent.
7626 Graffiti Protection is ideally suited for locations which encounter regular graffiti events. It offers enormous flexibility in terms of application. It can be applied to almost all surfaces. The layer itself is also flexible and this characteristic is the reason why graffiti is unable to bond effectively, thus creating a world leading, vandal resistant finish.
7626 Graffiti Protection is idea, for the following applications: Aluminum Siding, Fibreglass, Glass*, Masonry (includes brick, marble, stone,tile, granite and concrete), Metal*, Street Signs, Stucco, Utility Boxes, Viny, Siding, Wood, Plastic*
*Bonding to polished and smooth surfaces is not as profound as bonding to roughened or porous surfaces.
- Single component system – very strong bonding
- Touch resilient finish
- Rapid curing
- Prolonged protection – zero ghosting
- Clear and coloured
- Long term protection
- No „Dangerous Goods“ shipping fees
- Product Page: Easy Clean Graffiti Protection
- Flyer: 7626 Graffiti Protection "Easy Clean Graffiti Protection" (PDF)
|Colour||Clear and Pigmented Liquid|
|Application||Apply by brush, roller, convention or airless spray.
It will not spray via conventional spray.
|Volume Solids||78% Matt; 78% Gloss; 48% pigmented|
|Recommended Film Thickness||depending on substrate and porosity, normally between 50-80 DFT|
|Coverage Rate||Theoretical 8 to10 square metres / litre|
|Drying Time||Touch dry 3 / 4 hours; full cure 24 hours.
Recoating (if required) time 3 to 4 hours
|Weight Per Litre||0.90-1.02|
|Flash Point||Above 64°C|
|V.O.C.||50 grams per litre|
|Finish||Gloss – Semi Matt|
|Application Temperature||-5°C / +60°C, all surfaces must be clean and dry, remove any soiling by power|
|Surface Preparation||wash etc. Any soiling/graffiti apparent on painted surfaces i.e. masonry /rendered walls should be re-painted with good quality masonry exterior paint, prior to application. Non-Darkening Primer should be considered for application prior to top coat on all sandstone/brick surfaces.|
|Bundle||5 liter canister|