Liquid Glass Coatings for Hotels, Restaurants & Pubs
CCM GmbH, headquartered in Overath near Cologne, Germany is one of the world’s leading developers of liquid glass coatings and markets its products in over 80 countries. High-tech made in Germany.
For the hospitality sector we offer products for almost all areas, e.g. glass/ceramics, stainless steel, marble, stone, wood, fabrics, leather and much more.
- A fast and efficient cleaning process is always a big challenge.
- Estimated cleaning times allow little leeway for more complex cleaning.
- Guests have high expectations regarding cleanliness.
- First impressions significantly influences the perceptions of the client.
Advantages with CCM Solutions
- Cleaning times can be significantly reduced
- Service life of the coated surfaces is considerably increased
- Use of cleaning chemicals is significantly reduced (= cost savings)
- On many surfaces pure water is sufficient for cleaning or our Biosativa® bio-cleaner
- Strong water repellency
- Inhibits bacterial growth
- Resistance to acids, bases and solvents
- Surfaces remain flexible and breathable (e.g. fabrics)
- The sealing is heat- and cold-resistant (depending on the product up to -90°C and +600°C)
- Very high durability of the sealant (up to 10 years depending on the product)
Support from our Service Partners
Our authorised service partners can protect almost all surfaces for you with liquid glass technology.
Products for Hotels, Restaurants & Pubs
Biosativa® Bio Cleaner
Made in Germany: Ecological cleaning concentrate, made from naturally renewable raw materials. Completely biodegradable, contains no bleach, preservatives or chemicals. Water-soluble with tremendous cleaning power. Neutral, so does not affect colours, plastics or other materials.
Stainless Steel Cleaner & Coating
For deeply stained, stainless steel, brass copper and plastic surfaces. Produces a good optical, even high-gloss surface. For indoor and outdoor use on metallic, organic and inorganic surfaces. Applicable for lifts, doors, containers, stairs, handrails, railings, swimming pools, steel façades, furniture and more.