Stone, Marble & Concrete Coatings
Stone & Marble Coatings
More Information & Videos
- Product Sheet: 620 Stone, Mineral, Concrete Coating + 7620 Penetrating Stain Protector (PDF)
- Product Sheet: 704 Multi-Stone Coating - Stone, Concrete, Wood, MDF, Mineral Surfaces (PDF)
- Product Sheet: 706 Q² Marble PRO (PDF)
- Product Sheet: 7622 Eco-Stone Topographical Hydrophobic Protection & 7637 High-performance Protection for Monuments (PDF)
- Comparison Stone Coatings (PDF)
P-OFF Urine Repellent Coating
Special nano scale coating which is highly suited to protecting stone work from urine. Prevent of urine penetrating and damaging the stone work. Makes cleaning a great deal easier and it also prevents lingering odour created by urine being absorbed into the stone work.
More information on request.
Our concrete additives are extremely well suited as hydrophobic concrete-additive for the manufacturing of paving stones, concrete slabs and prefabricated concrete elements. They improve concretes compaction, regulates the capillary properties of the concrete and reaches a durable reduction of water absorption. The final product is protected against rising moisture. They protect the concrete against limeefflorescences and against the growth of micro-organisms in the product (moss, algae, fungus) The final concrete-product remains vapour-diffusive. They minimises sticking to the stamp and sticking to the concrete-mixer by using a highly-effective non-stick additive.
Product Comparison for Concrete Coatings
|Hydrophobicity effect||yes*||very strong|
|Protection against lime efflorescence||yes||no|
|Prevents concrete-sticking in concrete mixer||yes||no|
|Prevents concrete-sticking of press-plunger||yes||no|
|Capillary regulating characteristic||yes||yes|
|Plasticising properties (reduces brittleness, less cracking)||yes||no|
|Highly stressable stabilization||yes||no|
|Frost and de-icer resistant||yes||yes|
* 627 is ideal for „flow“ concrete. It offers some degree of hydrophobicity but attain a strongly hydrophobic concrete one should use 628.