Bacoban® Surface Disinfection
Long-term Surface Disinfection for up to 10 Days
Cleaning. Disinfection. Coating. 3 in 1.
Disinfection in Everyday Life
About Bacoban's Efficiency and Application
Humans have been creating disinfectants for millennia and of course some are more effective than others; for example we moved from vinegar to bleach (Sodium hypochlorite) both of which have served mankind very well. Over recent years we have been using alcohol, iodine and hydrogen peroxide to disinfect surfaces but the problem with these disinfectants is that they are good at disinfecting, at the point when they are wiped over a surface, but they offer no residual benefits. For example, imagine the process of disinfecting a hospital room. A person starts cleaning the surfaces on the left hand side of the room, by the time that they have reached the right hand side of the room the freshly cleaned surfaces may have been re-colonised by pathogens. This is clearly a completely unsatisfactory process. The healthcare sector needed to find a solution to this problem and the solution lay in creating a disinfectant which combined sterilisation with long term residual protection.
The solution became Bacoban® - made in Germany.
Downloads & Videos
Certificates & Tests
- Dermatest® Certificates for Bacoban DL & WB (PDF)
- VAH Certificate Bacoban® WB concentrate (PDF)
- VAH Certificate Bacoban® DL ready-to-use (PDF)
- Bacoban® WBUS Veterinary EN Tests: 1656, 1657, 14349, 16438 (PDF)
- Bacoban® Test EN ISO 20743:2021 (Anti-bacterial) (PDF)
- Bacoban® Test EN 13697 (PDF)
- Bacoban® Test ASTM E2180 (Anti-viral) (PDF)
- Bacoban® Abrasion Test: ASTM E-2180, Staphylococcus aureus (PDF)
- Bacoban® Abrasion Test: ASTM E-2180, E Coli (PDF)
- Info Sheet: Bacoban Shelf-life (PDF)
- Brochure: Bacoban (Adexano) (brochure)
- Guidelines when sanitising school buildings with Bacoban® (PDF)
- Efficacy against Bacteria, Viruses & Fungi for Bacoban WB Concentrate (PDF)
- Efficacy against Bed Bugs for Bacoban DL (PDF) (PDF)
- Study on Bacoban from Biomedical - Journal of Scientific & Technical Research (Turkey) (PDF)
- Test of Bacoban by Universidade Estadual de campinas (PDF)
News & Press
- "Bacoban® confirmed as providing outstanding performance for at least one year"
- "CCM wins award for 'Best Long Term Anti-Pathogen Protection Solution'"
- "Successful Safran testing with Bacoban®"
- "Embraer certifies Bacoban® surface disinfection"
- Effectiveness: Test in a swimming hall in Reykjavik, Iceland
- "Disinfection at Queen's Hall in Trinidad and Tobago"
- "How Do Airlines Clean and Disinfect Their Planes?"
- "Bacoban America"
- "Bacoban Disinfection of Office Premises"
- "Cleaning and Disinfection of a Taxi using Bacoban"
- "Bacoban Disinfection at NP Tumpuna Road (Gas Station)"
- "Bacoban Surface Disinfection in Various Industries"
- "How Airlines Clean and Disinfect Their Planes"
- "Bacoban for Face Shield Desinfection"
- "Bacoban Long-Term Surface Disinfection (Video by ASAP)"
- "German TV Report on Bacoban Nano Disinfection"
- "About Bacoban Long-Term Surface Disinfection (with French subtitles)"
Surface disinfection with Vaporizer
Even, comprehensive, reliable, sustained effect
Bacoban's Areas of Application
Health Care: Used in hospitals
Aerospace: It is certified to the standards (AMS 1451B & 1452B) for the use in aircrafts
Public transport: One of the highest risk areas for cross contamination
Veterinary: For businesses like veterinary practices, livestock farms and pet owners
Tourism sector: For businesses like the cruise liners, Hotels and many more
Leisure: For businesses like spa resorts, swimming pools, Theme parks and many more
Public places: Counter-tops, bars, restaurants, atm machines, touch-screens and many more
Retail market: For businesses like shoe stores, supermarkets and many more
How does it work?
Bacoban® establishes an ultra-thin film with a lasting effect. The technology used here is the sol-gel process that develops a solid gel phase on the basis of a liquid phase...