Textile, Leather & Carpet Coatings
For achieving excellent water, oil and dirt repellent properties when applied at the highest level of concentration:
- High Hydrophobicity + Oleophobicity
- Strong anti-adhesive properties
- Excellent easy-to-clean effect with regard to dirt and liquids
- Fibres are protected against the ingress of dirt particles
- Permanent (UV-stable, very resistant against abrasion)
- The easy application
- For 40-50 hand washing cycles
- No impairment of the appearance or texture of the substrate (thickness: 100-150 nm)
- Free of silicones, FCKW hydrofluorocarbons, teflon, solvents & propellant
- Home textiles (upholstery, furniture, carpets)
- Suede / leather
- Paper, cardboard
More Information & Videos
Hot Stuff™ Textile Coating 8685
Hot Stuff® Sneaker Guard PRO
The ultimate sneaker protection for all types of sneakers made from fabric and suede with ultra strong stain protection, water and oil repellent, very durable, machine washable, self-healing
Learn more about Hot Stuff.
683 (concentrate 688) penetrative coating for leather provides protection against water ingress and staining on natural leather. The coating is designed to provide protection against staining from oil and water based staining agents but it should be noted that these agents should be wiped off the coated leather within 2-5 minutes.
It should be noted that all natural leathers are inherently dissimilar, some are very compact with a high oil content, others possess a very open pore structure with a low oil content and so the performance of the coating varies in respect to these inherent characteristics.
In addition some leathers may be protected with polymeric coatings and these may impede the coating from penetrating into the leather.
Suitable for application to a wide range of natural leathers.
- Solvent-based (isopropyl alcohol) fluorocarbon polymer solution
- Durable protection function, resistant against detergents and cleaning agents
- Maintains the colour appearance and the natural texture of the treated substrate
- Exceptional water-, oil- and dirt repellency (easy-to-clean effect)
- Excellent breathability and non-stick properties
- Fast-curing at room temperature
- High UV-resistance and environmental compatibility (free from PFOS, PFOA and APEO)
Commercial Grade Coating for Carpets & Soft Furnishings
687 Carpet Protect (Concentrate 1:25) is an aqueous, room temperature curing impregnation for textiles (PES, Cotton, PA and mixtures), which provides hydrophobic and oleophobic properties. The product generates a nano scale film on the surface. The penetration of water, soot, coffee, cola, ketchup, red wine and other staining agents is significantly reduced. In addition the penetration of cooking fat, fuel, waste oil and dry soiling agents into the structure of the fibre is reduced and as a result many soiling agents can be easily removed.
|Active agent||SiO2 / Fluorine polymer in water|
|Solid content||~ 1%|
|Colour||white, translucent liquid|
|Viscosity||< 10 mPas|
|Dilution||1:25 with demineralized water|
|Shelf life||Concentrate: 24 months|
|Diluted liquid||7 days|