- CCM partner Supreme has received FDA registrations for different Bacoban® products in Thailand.
- New tests have shown that Bacoban® DL has an excellent antiviral effect on textiles against enveloped viruses and is easily biodegradable.
- CCM partner for Bacoban® Silver Chemical Industria in Brazil has received the registration for Bacoban® WB concentrate in Brazil.
- The new CCM® flyer Stone Coatings is online and compares the different quality levels available for consumer and industry use.
- CCM and KAF Group have agreed on a strategic co-operation in the application of coatings to the domestic sector and commercial buildings.
- Biosativa has passed the "Human patch test" which complies with DIN EN ISO / IEC 17025. This test is designed to evaluate primary skin irritation and existing sensitizations with human subjects after a single application of an active agent.
- CCM has relaunched its windscreen coating set. The set is now available just in time for the cold season.
- Bacoban® long-term surface disinfection "DL" (ready-to-use, water-based) has received the „VAH certification“ for another three years.
- CCM has changed most of its sachet wipes to include a new non-woven fleece, which is made from 100% viscose.
- Our coatings, which are based on sand, can be cleaned with water alone
- Our bio cleaner, which we use for pre-cleaning, is a multi winning technology
- Our packaging is designed to be 100% recyclable.
- Our aim is to offer technologies with the lowest possible carbon footprint