- CCM has relaunched its windscreen coating set. The set is now available just in time for the cold season.
- Bacoban® long-term surface disinfection "DL" (ready-to-use, water-based) has received the „VAH certification“ for another three years.
- CCM has changed most of its sachet wipes to include a new non-woven fleece, which is made from 100% viscose.
- CCM partner for Bacoban® Unifix from Terlano (BZ) in Italy has received the registration for Bacoban® WB concentrate in Italy.
- Following CCM's rescue mission, our Technical Director Neil McClelland suggested to local authorities to protect the promenade from staining in the future.
- Bacoban® is renowned for providing outstanding anti-pathogen protection. This performance has been confirmed by extensive testing.
- The Innsikt 2021 trade fair in Drammen, Norway has come to an end. CCM partner ZEBRA Group AS presented CCM products there for the first time.
- Just in time for the winter season, the new CCM® Anti-Fog-Kit 8679 is available. It can be used to effectively demist spectacles, (ski-)goggles, motorcycle visors etc. for several days.
- Bacoban® long-term surface disinfection is optimally suited for use on shopping trolleys.
- Our coatings, which are based on sand, can be cleaned with water alone
- Our bio cleaner, which we use for pre-cleaning, is a multi winning technology
- Our packaging is designed to be 100% recyclable.
- Our aim is to offer technologies with the lowest possible carbon footprint