CCM - Tomorrow’s Technology. Today.
- The new leaflet about the CCM „Q² Quantum Quartz Auto Coating Technology“ is online. The “Q² Quantum Quartz” is not simply a brand, it is an exact description of the make-up of the technology.
- Neil McClelland, Technical Director of CCM explains how the new Hot Stuff® Sneaker Coating works.
- CCM has put the first "Master Class" video online. It shows the different CCM stone coatings and their properties by Neil McClelland, Technical Director of CCM.
- CCM GmbH attended the Dortmund Nano-Conference for the first time. Neil McClelland, CCM's Technical Director was a scheduled speaker at the conference and he provided an overview of the extensive CCM portfolio of coatings to participants from many areas of the nano science community.
- CCM's partners C+G, from Bruchsal in Germany, exhibited at the Automechanika Show in Frankfurt. They presented the new range of LiquiGlas® consumer car coating products for windscreens, car paintwork and wheel rims.
- TÜV SÜD (ÉMI-TÜV SÜD Kft Central laboratory) has tested CCM 7601 Glass/Ceramics Coating on a windscreen.
- The new video is now online.
- The new leaflet about this range of products is now online.
Check out older versions in our archive.