CCM - Tomorrow’s Technology. Today.
- Nano Planet in Maastricht / Netherlands has opened its new corporate headquarters. Nano Planet has created a "welfare oasis” for car detailing in which cars are coated with the high quality CCM Liquid Glass coatings in a sophisticated atmosphere, where the latest detailing technologies are utilized.
- Eikin GmbH from Cologne, which is CCM's exclusive partner for the coordination of training and "applications" in Germany, has participated at the HGK General Meeting in Bonn.
- The new HFNSF Industrial Textile Coating (Hybrid Fluorinated Nano Silica Fusion Technology) has passed the rigorous Eco Passport Certification process and so meets the "100 Standard" of the world famous Hohenstein Textile Testing Institute.
- The 11th CCM Int. Liquid Glass Training took place between the 14th / 15th of May, 2018 in Cologne / Germany.
- CCM GmbH was invited to present its unique Liquid Glass Coating Technology Portfolio at the LGTCE Open Innovation Fair in Berlin on April 17th, 2018. The event was organized by the LG Technology Center Europe.
- Eikin GmbH from Cologne, which is CCM's exclusive partner for the coordination of training and "applications" in Germany, has established a trading co-operation with the HGK Hotel purchasing cooperative.
- The fabric industry has been searching for a replacement for PFOA based fabric coatings and now we are able to offer such a technology.
- Liquid Armour and their partner, the car detailer chain SUPERCOOL have exhibited for the first time together at the Automechanika Show in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, between Feb. 5th – 7th, 2018.
Check out older versions in our archive.