CCM - Tomorrow’s Technology. Today.
- CCM's partners C+G, from Bruchsal in Germany, exhibited at the Automechanika Show in Frankfurt. They presented the new range of LiquiGlas® consumer car coating products for windscreens, car paintwork and wheel rims.
- TÜV SÜD (ÉMI-TÜV SÜD Kft Central laboratory) has tested CCM 7601 Glass/Ceramics Coating on a windscreen.
- The new video is now online.
- The new leaflet about this range of products is now online.
- Nano Planet in Maastricht / Netherlands has opened its new corporate headquarters. Nano Planet has created a "welfare oasis” for car detailing in which cars are coated with the high quality CCM Liquid Glass coatings in a sophisticated atmosphere, where the latest detailing technologies are utilized.
- Eikin GmbH from Cologne, which is CCM's exclusive partner for the coordination of training and "applications" in Germany, has participated at the HGK General Meeting in Bonn.
- The new HFNSF Industrial Textile Coating (Hybrid Fluorinated Nano Silica Fusion Technology) has passed the rigorous Eco Passport Certification process and so meets the "100 Standard" of the world famous Hohenstein Textile Testing Institute.
- The 11th CCM Int. Liquid Glass Training took place between the 14th / 15th of May, 2018 in Cologne / Germany.
Check out older versions in our archive.