CCM - Tomorrow’s Technology. Today.
- That was a perfect combination: Before the Liquid Glass Training on Nov. 12th with participants from China, Germany, England, Hong Kong and France, CCM introduced the guests to the start of the „Cologne Carnival“ on November 11.
- CCM started to support “Uganda Care” in 2017 by donating Bacoban® in wipes and concentrate form. We are pleased to have been able to offer Bacoban® again this year.
- The international trade show for cleaning systems and infrastructure services held in September 2019 serves as an ideal platform for new contacts, corporate image building and potential business deals in the international cleaning market.
- The new flyer about the CCM Bio-Cleaner Biosativa® is online.
- CCM wishes to announce that Gerd Zimmermann (the brother of CCM MD Bernd Zimmermann) has joined the team, as the new Int. Sales and Marketing Manager.
- We have updated the Biosativa Logo to a fresh modern 3D design.
- A one pack single coat permanent non-sacrificial coating giving excellent protection against fly poster and graffiti attack. The product allows easy repeated removal of graffiti by using water/detergent.
- The new leaflet about the CCM „Q² Quantum Quartz Auto Coating Technology“ is online. The “Q² Quantum Quartz” is not simply a brand, it is an exact description of the make-up of the technology.
- Neil McClelland, Technical Director of CCM explains how the new Hot Stuff® Sneaker Coating works.
- Our coatings, which are based on sand, can be cleaned with water alone
- Our bio cleaner, which we use for pre-cleaning, is a multi winning technology
- Our packaging is designed to be 100% recyclable.
- Our aim is to offer technologies with the lowest possible carbon footprint
Check out older versions in our archive.