Coolmaster® Dry Ice Blasting
Revolutionary Dry Ice Blasting Technology
Cleaning with dry ice enables a new and unprecedented range of applications for modern cleaning technology. Dry ice blasting offers virtually unlimited fields of application.
The Advantages of Dry Ice Cleaning
- Clean and residue–free: Impact with the surface to be cleaned sublimates the pellets and reverts them directly into gaseous form – for zero moisture or blasting medium residue.
- Efficient: The dry ice pellets accelerated to supersonic speed generate countless miniature explosions on the surface to be cleaned which detaches undesirable substances from the surface (thermal energy) without damaging it.
- Safe: Dry ice blasting is non–voltage conducting and is therefore safe for directly cleaning even live components (e.g. switching cabinets, engine components, etc.)
- Eco–friendly: Dry ice is cleaning without chemical additives. Dry ice is also non–toxic, non–flammable, tasteless, odorless and bacteriologically neutral.
- Highly delicate, precision–adjustable and hence extremely gentle blasting operations
- A very attractive appearance housed in a compact design
- Low air consumption and a wide range of applications even when used with conventional air compressors
- Extremely low–noise and low weight (36 kg)
- Revolutionary technique for very high efficiency and very low ice consumption (< 35 kg/h)
- User–friendly and intuitive handling
- Interactive Brochure: Coolmaster (Online)
- Catalog: Coolmaster - Compressed air and dry ice production (PDF)
Clean. Protect. Sanitize.
Our CPS platform for greater flexibillity.
Scope of Delivery
- Dry ice blasting machine
- 3 m flexible hose with blasting gun (extendable to max. 9 m)
- 3 m connecting hose for pressurized air
- Set of nozzles (1x fl at nozzle, 1x about 3 mm, 1x around 5.5 mm)
- PPE set (ear protection, safety goggles, etc.)
- Ice scoop
1. Dry ice container for 6 kg pellets (3mm)
2. Compressed air from 0,5 to max. 10 bar
3. Dosing roller
4. Adjustable grinder
- Innovative grinding system
- Dosing and grinding of ice crystals from 0,3 bis 3 mm
- Homogeneous beam from 0,5 bar to 10 bar.
Selected Areas of Application
- Gas station
- Vehicle reconditioning
- Cleaning of electrical components
- Car wash
- And much more...
- Gas pumps
- Surface cleaning
- Access shafts/manhole pits
- Tank cleaning
- Shop and bistro sector
- Restroom facilities
- Internal cleaning including ventilation system
- Engine cleaning
- Rims and brakes
- Upholstery and leather cleaning (chewing gum, etc.)
- Varnishes, oils, filters
- Vax adhesions
- Removal of flash rust, plastics
- Switching cabinets
- Printing machines
- Electric motors
- Welding robots
- Conveyor belts
- Soldering machines
- Printed circuit boards
- Mold cleaning
- Containers and batching plants
- Machine cleaning
- Separating agent removal
- Removal of adhesions e.g. bitumen, resins, glues or other substrates
- Tool cleaning
- Post–fire restoration
- Soot removal
- Mold removal
- Wood restoration
- Moss contamination removal
- Cleaning of the washing facilities and aggregates
- Photoelectric barriers
- Control systems
- Secondary equipment e.g. dosing pumps, hydraulic units, compressors
Outstanding performance for a whole range of new and innovative applications!