CCM - Tomorrow’s Technology. Today.
- The international trade show for cleaning systems and infrastructure services held in September 2019 serves as an ideal platform for new contacts, corporate image building and potential business deals in the international cleaning market.
- The new flyer about the CCM Bio-Cleaner Biosativa® is online.
- CCM wishes to announce that Gerd Zimmermann (the brother of CCM MD Bernd Zimmermann) has joined the team, as the new Int. Sales and Marketing Manager.
- We have updated the Biosativa Logo to a fresh modern 3D design.
- A one pack single coat permanent non-sacrificial coating giving excellent protection against fly poster and graffiti attack. The product allows easy repeated removal of graffiti by using water/detergent.
- The new leaflet about the CCM „Q² Quantum Quartz Auto Coating Technology“ is online. The “Q² Quantum Quartz” is not simply a brand, it is an exact description of the make-up of the technology.
- Neil McClelland, Technical Director of CCM explains how the new Hot Stuff® Sneaker Coating works.
- CCM has put the first "Master Class" video online. It shows the different CCM stone coatings and their properties by Neil McClelland, Technical Director of CCM.
- CCM GmbH attended the Dortmund Nano-Conference for the first time. Neil McClelland, CCM's Technical Director was a scheduled speaker at the conference and he provided an overview of the extensive CCM portfolio of coatings to participants from many areas of the nano science community.
- Our coatings, which are based on sand, can be cleaned with water alone
- Our bio cleaner, which we use for pre-cleaning, is a multi winning technology
- Our packaging is designed to be 100% recyclable.
- Our aim is to offer technologies with the lowest possible carbon footprint
Check out older versions in our archive.