- Currently there is a counterfeit of our disinfectant Bacoban® in circulation worldwide, which is offered online as well as through conventional distribution channels.
- Ready-to-use alcohol-based spray-disinfectant for hands with Aloe Vera. Highly effective hand sanitation, suitable for people are susceptible to allergies and with a long-lasting "protective film" technology.
- Hot Stuff UK will launch the worlds first multi-washable fabric and footwear protector. The start is in March 2020.
- CCM has initiated the second phase of mobile phone coatings: Liquid Glass coatings with a one-year product performance guarantee under our Brand „CCM“ (available from January 2020) and for private label customers.
- Biosativa®, which is a multi award winning bio-cleaner, was originally developed as a pre-cleaner, which could be used in all areas prior to the application of the CCM Liquid Glass coatings. Apart from the outstanding performance of Biosativa® we recognised that our clients and partners required a completely bio-based, chemical free, cleaning technology.
- That was a perfect combination: Before the Liquid Glass Training on Nov. 12th with participants from China, Germany, England, Hong Kong and France, CCM introduced the guests to the start of the „Cologne Carnival“ on November 11.
- CCM started to support “Uganda Care” in 2017 by donating Bacoban® in wipes and concentrate form. We are pleased to have been able to offer Bacoban® again this year.
- The international trade show for cleaning systems and infrastructure services held in September 2019 serves as an ideal platform for new contacts, corporate image building and potential business deals in the international cleaning market.
- The new flyer about the CCM Bio-Cleaner Biosativa® is online.
Bacoban long-term surface disinfection for up to 10 days
Video of the Month
Mobile Phone Sanitizer
- Our coatings, which are based on sand, can be cleaned with water alone
- Our bio cleaner, which we use for pre-cleaning, is a multi winning technology
- Our packaging is designed to be 100% recyclable.
- Our aim is to offer technologies with the lowest possible carbon footprint